March 26, 2002
This game suggests you
Have you ever dreamed to know the feeling of a predator waiting for his victim? Here you have a chance to know what it feels like. If you want to feel like a bloodthirsty boa in the grass, hungry and angry, you can feed your hunger with little gray rabbits lost in the maze and waiting trustingly for someone's help. If you are a vegetarian, you can also find much tasty without annihilation any animals, for instance, mushrooms. If you feel yourself closer to a mouse than to a snake, perhaps you will enjoy the cheese of the best runs.
You may attack from your ambush alone or with your friend, you choose the game option and lots of maze rooms suggest you their alleyways for your lucky hunt.
If you ate everything but you are still hungry, you may taste your own tail.
- several game modes and options
- some skill levels
- a possibility to chase even when the hunting season is not open
- dozens of rooms and labyrinths
All this and even more in registered version:
Back to Press Release Index
- it runs on Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP
- your best results are saved and take part in the World contest
- always timely technical support by e-mail